Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Song Review: The Man Who Can't Be Moved


Have you ever been listening to the radio and you hear a song you really like, but never figure out the title name? That happened to me like 2 years ago! I really, really liked this song they kept playing on the radio, but I could never find the title. The other day I was listening to Pandora and the song came up! Go Pandora! I love, love, LOVE this song.



Artist: The Script
Genre: Irish Rock (?)
Date Released: August 2008
Thoughts: First off, they are an Irish rock band from Dublin, who would have thought? Ireland and Scotland have always been close to my heart, so them being Irish just got them very high on my list of favorites. I love the beat to this song. The melody and harmonies are amazing. And the main dude is attractive, so there. Check this song out here!
Overall Rating: 5 out of 5 stars. This song is very catchy (I mean I have been singing it in my head for 2 years). Danny O'Donoghue has a voice I could listen to all the time. Let's just face it, this band has a unique sound and they could get somewhere in the music business.

Ciao for now,
~Note Worthy

No comments:

Post a Comment