Saturday, May 19, 2012

Jonas Brothers

Alright, I know what you all are thinking, "The Jonas Brothers? Really?" Before you exit, let me explain: lately I have been really fed up with the crap I have to listen to on the radio. Luckily I have a tape adapter and a tape player in my car so I can plug in my I-pod. I have made a few playlists that are clean, up-beat, and don't distract me from driving cautiously :). One of my favorite bands to listen to is the Jonas Brothers because they are so positive in (most) of their music, and I don't have to worry about skipping songs that I think are inappropriate. The Jonas Brothers became well known around the year 2005. I began to listen to their music when they released their singles, "We're The Kids of the Future" and "The Year 3000". Sadly the boy band has kind of dissipated since Nick, the youngest Jonas brother, decided to go solo and the eldest Jonas brother, Kevin, got married. If you have a chance, pick up their CD, and have fun dancing to the beat!

Ciao for now,
~ Note Worthy

No comments:

Post a Comment