Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Song Review: Burn It Down

ARTIST: Linkin Park
GENRE: Alternative
DATE RELEASED: April 16, 2012
THOUGHTS: I'm not a very avid Linkin Park listener, but every once in a while a song catches my attention- and this absolutely did. The opening notes were what first drew me in- it sounded like a synthesized organ, which is always cool. Soon, I was hooked. It's such a powerful song, you just want to sing it at the top of your lungs. It's one of those songs I enjoy repeating- and have been doing so frequently. Gosh, this song is awesome. It's also clean- a huge plus. And I actually liked the rap part, which is something I usually do NOT like.
OVERALL RATING: 5 out of 5 stars- this song is composed of three parts: Epic, Jaw Droppingly-Awesome, and Win.

Ciao for now,
~Singing Midget

No comments:

Post a Comment