Sunday, June 17, 2012

Song Review: Cristofori's Dream

ARTIST: David Lanz
GENRE: New Age
DATE RELEASED: 1988
THOUGHTS: This song is positively splendorous, with it's gentle, sparkling piano and it's slightly haunting melody. It reminds me of an old music box, with it's twinkling sounds and beautiful dynamics. This song makes me want to slowly dance around an empty dance hall in a flowing dress- too weird? That's how I feel when I listen to this. It IS a longer song- 6:08, but I think the time passes too quickly once you get caught up in the sounds of it. This is a piece of pure, unadulterated art if I ever heard one, and it is well worth the listen. It simply floats over your senses, leaving a pleasant feeling inside you.
OVERALL RATING: 5 out of 5 stars, most definitely. This is a perfect song.

Ciao for now,

~Singing Midget

No comments:

Post a Comment